The myriad of developmental challenges on the African continent require multi-level strategic thinking and acting together. On this page, you will find current opportunities to ‘Partner’ or ‘Work’ with us.
Hiring Innovative Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Consultants
SuccorAfrica is seeking innovative Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Consultants and Researchers to support monitoring, evaluation, learning, and research-for-development efforts at the nexus of development challenges and the required evidence for shaping priorities across Africa. Candidates will provide research, analysis and operational inputs across themes, sectors, and countries/regions
- Research design/project designs, assessments, and evaluations
- Literature review and content analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative data collation, collection and analysis
- Capacity building programme design and implementation
- High-quality analytical reporting
Knowledge and Skills:
- Innovative thinker
- Good analytical, presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal, multi-cultural and team building skills
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and fluency in English (& French for francophone countries).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Broad knowledge of the development landscape in Africa with sector and country-specific knowledge on dynamics, and challenges
Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters, Postgraduate degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, Public Health, Economics, Political Science, or related fields.
- Experience in designing/developing/reviewing/managing monitoring & evaluation systems, plans, and tools
- Experience in designing and conducting research
Method of Application
Please send your application including cover letter and detailed CV by email to email@example.com.
Let’s Partner on Sustainable Development Solutions across Nigeria and Africa
We are interested in expanding collaboration and networks throughout Nigeria, Africa and globally across themes, sectors and developmental challenges. Our core team specialise in short-term/ad-hoc support and provision of high quality development consulting services on adaptive programme management, evaluations, assessments, visibility, and knowledge management; collaboration as part of a consortium in implementing small or large scale projects and researches, or simply acting as your ‘think-tank’ team in brainstorming new ways of doing development. Let’s explore sustainable development solutions together! To get started, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.